Havelock TIMBER MART is a leading Canadian Retailer of Building and Home Improvement products. If you want to work with the best and apply your proven sales and retailing skills in a fast paced, customer focused environment, then this might be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
Immediate Opening for Estimator
Role: The Estimator takes material lists off blue prints and makes estimates of material required for construction projects as submitted by the contractors, customers, company sales person.
We are looking for a positive team player who:
- Thrives to deliver customer satisfaction and enjoys working with others to do the same
- Can build positive relationships with Contractors, Customers, and Co-workers
- Contribute their knowledge and experience to finding innovative solutions
- Is driven to get the job done
- Take pride in the quality of their work
- TEAMWORK is Essential
- Estimating product requirement and take offs from blue prints.
- The Estimator must have knowledge of the municipal building codes.
- The Estimator must make themselves aware of all changes to the building codes by keeping abreast of Ministry of Housing Building Code Updates.
- This position requires a strong knowledge of various design software applications in respect to decks, houses, garages, kitchens etc.
- This position requires a basic knowledge of computer skills.
- Experience with profit master is an asset.
- The Estimator will make occasional calls to job sites with the company salesperson.
- The Estimator will fill in on the contractor order desk and customer service desk as required.
This is a Full Time Position and will require weekend hours.
We offer a Competitive Wage. Please submit your resume in confidence to: