COVID-19 Safety Measures at Highland TIMBER MART
To our valued customers, friends and colleagues.
At Highland TIMBER MART our customer’s and our team members safety is our priority. As a result of the outbreak of COVID-19 we have structured some guidelines for all to follow for the time being to help keep us all healthy and safe.
- Please do not come into our stores if you are not feeling well or have travelled outside Canada.
- Conduct business by phone, email or FAX.
- Pick up outside our doors or we will deliver where it is practical or makes sense (Curb side).
- Keep the recommended distance between staff and customers.
- No handshakes, smiles are accepted.
Our stores continue to be open during regular hours to serve you to the best of our ability.
Our internal protocol is as follows:
- Hand sanitizer is available for use.
- Soap and proper hand washing techniques are posted in all washrooms.
- We have increased our cleaning in high traffic areas.
- Any staff who exhibits signs of fever or illness are immediately sent home.
- All staff who have travelled outside Canada will not return to work for minimum 14 days.
We thank you for your business and cooperation.
The entire Highland TIMBER MART Team.